It’s an intriguing game, that will keep you wondering (and dreading) what will happen next.
It has a kind of dry, self-aware sarcasm that’s rare in video games.
The Last Dogma is a dark comedy adventure set in the year 1999 of an alternate reality world, where US actively campaigns for world domination, UK is ruled by the dictator from Iran and Yugoslavia is being invaded by several countries.
You play as Sebastian Arise, an ATF special agent tasked with the tracking and eradication of local firearms dealers. One day straightforward tracking mission turns into disaster, thrusting him into the village of cannibalistic Christian cult known as “Holy Intentions”. Entwined in a web of intrigues between emotion-feeding daemons, Sebastian must keep his senses sharp as he travels back in 1366 A.D. to stop the things he shouldn’t stop.
- Unique and dark story which has no place for heroes
- Advanced 3D graphics, which serve to game design, not to show off
- Original soundtrack featuring epic symphonic passages and shamisen dance electro
- Unique gigantic and claustrophobic locations, each with its own style
- Special adventure system with the use of “Look,” “Investigate” and “Talk” commands
- Lots of well-hidden secrets, including “Secret World” campaign, where you’ll meet the Narrator
- Physics-based environment allows you to cover yourself from bullets and solve simple puzzles
- Memorable voice actingBuy Limited Greenlight Edition 2